Ninja says...

Thursday 24 October 2013

Grandparents' Day

Today we celebrated Grandparents' Day at our school. First of all our grandparents visited our classroom. We showed them our technology museum; they remembered a lot of the items from when they were little. After that we interviewed them and asked them about life when they were at school. We learnt a lot from them. Finally we went to the hall for a liturgy. Some of our grandparents were unable to attend but we said a prayer for them as well.
Our teacher took some photos of us with our grandmothers and grandfathers.



















4 comments:

  1. I love grandpants day by Kylah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this year and thank you for grandparents day and thank you for teaching me.
    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs Thomas,
    Thank you for grandparents day and thank you for teaching me this year.
    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs T Merry Christmas and a happy new year thank you for being my teacher I love the picture you took of me and my nan. all the wishes next year teaching year 2j. From Sophie Booker

    ReplyDelete